On orders over €100 + VAT
Delivery 24/48 Hours
For more than 95% of products in stock.
By card, transfer or direct debit.
Contact us at 984 491 808
(From 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
In compliance with the requirements of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD) and with the LOPDGDD 3/2018 and other current legislation on the protection of personal data we inform you of the following:
RESPONSIBLE PARTY: Who is going to process your data?
Identity: IPG DENTAL GROUP, SL (hereinafter "THE ENTITY")
TAX ID: B33965781
Address: C/ Council of Tapia de Casariego 1, Local
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO): How can I contact the DPO?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE: For what purpose do we collect your data?
- Customers: We collect your data in order to register you as a customer and manage the orders placed, including billing, shipping and all the derived administrative management.
- Students: We collect your data in order to register you as a student of the course in which you have enrolled, academic management, billing and all the derived administrative management.
- Commercial communications and Newsletter: We will send you commercial communications if you give us your permission or if you are a customer/student.
- Images: We can publish images/videos of your participation in activities organised by the entity, training, etc. on this website and/or on our social networks with your prior consent.
- Contact form: We collect your data in order to answer the query raised.
LEGITIMATION (Legal basis):
1.- Consent of the interested party: RGPD: 6.1. a) the interested party gave their consent through the corresponding form to answer the query raised, receive commercial communications and/or sign up for the Newsletter, communicate their data to other group entities or publish images/videos in which they may appear on this website or social network profiles of the entity.
2.- The legitimate interest of the person in charge (art. 6.1.f RGPD) in maintaining the necessary relationship with customers/students for a correct provision of the service (manage enrolment/registration, academic management, manage orders, billing, payment and shipping) and communicate incidents or send information that may be of interest to the customers/students.
3.- Compliance with the purchase/registration contract (art. 6.1.b) established between the parties for registration, order management, payment, order shipment or enrolment in training.
4.- Compliance with a legal obligation (art. 6.1.c RGPD) when required.
RECIPIENTS: To whom do we communicate the data you provide us?
1.- Public Administration and its various departments if required by legal obligation.
2.- Email manager and Web hosting.
3.- Bank entities for payment management according to the chosen method.
4.- Business Consultancy Firm to comply with the fiscal and corporate obligations of the entity.
5.- Mailchimp for newsletter management.
6.- Transport agencies to make shipments.
7.- Other companies in the group (Zarc4Endo, SA and Inversiones y Proyectos Gómara, SL)
International transfers: No communications are made outside the EU except to Mailchimp, located in the US, which has adopted the model clauses approved by the Commission in compliance with Art 46 RGPD, and to Facebook when images/videos are published on social network profiles of the entity based on Art. 49 RGPD, consent of the interested parties, since they are also sporadic publications.
CONSERVATION: How long do we store your data?
The data will be stored as long as the interested party does not request cancellation and the commercial relationship continues to be maintained. Once the relationship ends or there is a request to unsubscribe, the data will be stored in a blocked file to comply with possible legal or administrative requirements, until the requirements time out (minimum 5 years).
Images will remain published as long as the interested party does not request their removal and they continue to be considered of interest.
RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data THE ENTITY is processing on them.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Processing limitation: In certain circumstances, the interested party may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only by kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances, the interested party may object to the processing of their data. In that case THE ENTITY will stop processing data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from THE ENTITY to another new DATA CONTROLLER (not to the interested party and by request).
You can exercise your rights, including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted), by sending a letter to the address indicated above or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the Control Authority: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/infoSede/inicioCiudadano.jsf
No user profiling or automated decision-making are performed.
This website is hosted on a secure server and all the information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our provider's database.
In addition, THE ENTITY has adopted both technical and organisational security measures resulting from the Risk Analysis and the Compliance Audit carried out regarding the RGPD and the LOPDGDD and the type of personal data managed.